1)what poses the greatest challenge in DNA replication in eukaryotes?
2)The sixth amino acid in the -chain of normal human haemoglobin is glutamic acid (glu). Two different single mutations changing one nucleotide of this codon substitute valine (val) and lysine (lys) in this position respectively. Give the correct codons for glu, val and lys that make this scenario possible.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality