When transcription factors bind to DNA, how to they bind to a specific sequence? O They form bonds to both of the phosphate backbones, They form bonds to the sides of the bases in the major groove. O They separate the strands to base pair with the bases. They form bonds to the sides of the bases in the minor groove.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality