Which of the following is FALSE regarding nucleotides?
a. They polymerize by linking the bases together
b. An example is dUDP
c. They contain a purine or pyrimidine
d. A nitrogenous base is bound to a sugar molecule which is bound to a phosphate group
e. They are the monomeric subunits of nucleic acids
2) Which of the following would not follow the base pair rules between DNA (left) and RNA (right)?
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality