Which of the following is true about the overall reaction of photosynthesis as it occurs in plant cells: 6CO2 + 12H20 + light energy? C6H1206 +602 + 6H20? (Choose all that apply.) Carbon dioxide is reduced. The overall reaction (as written above) is endergonie. Sugar is oxidized The overall reaction (as written above) is exergonic, Carbon dioxide is oxidized.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality