Which of the following occurs LAST during the propagation of an action potential? O gated potassium channels open, allowing potassium to leave the cell gated sodium channels open, allowing sodium to enter the cell the sodium/potassium pump returns the distribution of ions to their level at resting potential
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality