. Which of the following statements about epidermal growth factor (EGF) is false?
(a) EGF stimulates cell division after an injury
(b) EGF is a local signal, meaning that it binds to target cells that are close to the site where it was secreted
(c) The EGF receptor is the same receptor that is used by insulin, but it is expressed in a different location
(d) A mutation that causes the EGF receptor to become overactive can cause cancer
(e) Drugs have been developed to inhibit the EGF receptor to treat cancer
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality