Which of the following statements is incorrect regarding mitochondrial ATP synthase?
A) ATP synthase requires 3 H+ to produce one ATP molecule.
B) The alpha subunits on the F1 complex are responsible for ATP production
C)The protein complex twists every time a H+ passes through the Fo complex
D) It produces ATP on the matrix side of the mitochondrion.
2. At which stage of aerobic respiration is oxygen used?
B) the citric acid cycle
C) electron transport chain
D) ATP synthesis
3)In photosynthesis, plants can obtain carbon by binding carbon dioxide in the air to RuBP inside the plant leaf. What enzyme is responsible for catalyzing this first reaction??
B) triose phosphate
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality