Which one of the following is false about phosphorylated tyrosines on receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs)? They activate GEFs through adaptor proteins. They allow the receptor to localize to the nucleus. They serve as binding sites for a variety of intracellular signaling proteins, They help activate the kinase activity of the receptor.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality