1. Hydrophytic plants typically have large air spaces. Provide the common name of these air spaces and list two benefits of having them in a hydric habitat?
2.How does the position of the stomata in xerophytic plants reduce the rate of transpiration?
3. Provide the major morphological, anatomical and physiological differences between carnivorous plants and parasitic plants.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality