Would a microbe that tested positive for a catalase test likely engage in aerobic or anaerobic metabolism? Why? 2. What test would you use to see if a microbe had amylase? What stain do you use in this test? 3. You perform a citrate test on a microbe and observe a blue color in the tube the following day. What does this indicate? Is the microbe a heterotroph or autotroph? Why do you think so?
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality